Question? How do you become a Vampire or Lycan? The Sims
31/10/2006 · In the Sims 2 How do you become a WereWolf? I have the college, university, and Pets expantion packs. One of the people in a family has the asperation to become a werewolf, I know u don't HAVE to do al of them but I at least want to know how to become one cus it would be cool.... need Sims 2 Pets to be able to become a werewolf in the first place.
Vampire-werewolf hybrid The Twilight Fanon Wiki FANDOM
To become a werewolf in Sims 2, you have to be bitten by a wolf. This requires a certain amount of patience. The werewolf does not appear at any set patterns; he just shows up randomly. In addition, you are looking for a specific wolf. He is distinguishable by his black coat and glowing eyes.... So obviously another vampire is going to react badly to someone confessing to be a vampire, because the first vampire is being stupid, and because if someone did manage to overhear somehow it would be expected for a regular human to react badly and the second vampire doesn't want to blow his cover.
In the Sims 2...How do you become...? Yahoo Answers
blah i have come to suck your blood blah blah blahhh ahem not away from the “vampire act” werewolfs are the vampires motal enemys not from twilight i hate the move werewolfs and vampires should destroy it. anyway werewolfs and vampires are motal enemys in the myths of both vampires CAN walk in the light and werewolfs CAN be a werewolf at day time and also edward i have no clue who he is corn on cob how to cook Werewolves are Sims who have been infected with Lycanthropy, a life state introduced in The Sims 2: Pets. Sims can become Werewolves when bitten by the leader of the pack, a large wolf distinguishable by its dark coat, heavy build, and characteristic glowing yellow eyes.
Can you become a Werewolf? The Sims 2 Answers for PC
Actually, it's pretty a bit difficult to become a werewolf faster as you could imagine. You just need a werewolf walking near you're house, on the sidestep. Approach at the werewolf and feed it several times and wait 'till it bites you. Don't need to be friends with a werewolf… how to change the world of spigot server 20/04/2008 · 1. to become a vampire you have to have a good relationship with vampire sim, and eventually they will bite you out of love. 2. you can wait until a wolf comes into your garden and have a relationship with it and eventually it will bite u, or do the same thing witha werewolf sim and it will bite u.
How long can it take?
How To Make A VampireWerewolf And Zombie On Sims 2
- On the sims 2 pets can you be a werewolf and vampire at
- Sims 2 Skin Tones 'werewolf' - The Sims Resource
- Vampire-werewolf hybrid The Twilight Fanon Wiki FANDOM
- How To Make A VampireWerewolf And Zombie On Sims 2
The Sims 2 How To Become A Werewolf And Vampite
19/04/2008 · How to become a werewolf. i typed in this cheat: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true then i added a lot of trees in my garden to attract a werewolf. you will know a werewolf cos its black with
- The Sims 2: Pets was announced on July 26, 2006 and released on October 18, 2006 in North American and via download, as well as on October 20, 2006 to the rest of the world, except for Australia/New Zealand, where it was released on October 26, 2006.
- Wondering if you can become a werewolf in The Sims 2 pc, Because I want to get a Vampire and a werewolf married and have kids to see what happens. User Info: Pokemaid. Pokemaid - 8 years ago Top Voted Answer. Unfortunately, your Sims cannot become Vampires or Werewolves if you only have The Sims 2 base game; Vampires come with the Nightlife expansion, and Werewolves with the Pets …
- blah i have come to suck your blood blah blah blahhh ahem not away from the “vampire act” werewolfs are the vampires motal enemys not from twilight i hate the move werewolfs and vampires should destroy it. anyway werewolfs and vampires are motal enemys in the myths of both vampires CAN walk in the light and werewolfs CAN be a werewolf at day time and also edward i have no clue who he is
- Sims 2 fan? Let's be a vampire. You must have Sims 2 night life. First create a downtown in your town. One can meet vampires only after 19.00. They have red eyes and red clothes. Once you meet, create good relations with the vampire by complimenting, telling jokes, etc. As you become friends, have a pillow fight in the Sims University. Create